If you’re new to eating clean, here are some easy to follow guidelines.
Then again, sometimes even those of us that have been eating this way for a while need a reminder!
While it’s fine to have treats once in awhile, there’s nothing like whole, natural, REAL food to keep your body looking, feeling and functioning well!
Share with friends and family!
Best Arms Exercise
12 ways to stay on track!
Non meat sources of protein : Garbanzo beans, kidney beans, lentils, lima beans, navy beans, soybeans, split peas, barley, brown rice, buckwheat, millet, oatmeal, quinoa, rye, wheat germ, wheat, wild rice, artichokes, beets, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, cucumbers, eggplant, peas, peppers, kale, lettuce, mushrooms, mustard/collard greens, onions, potatoes, spinach, tomatoes, turnip and beet greens, watercress, yams, zucchini, apple, banana, cantaloupe, grapes, grapefruit, honeydew melon, orange, peach, berries, almonds, cashews, walnuts and seeds (pumpkin, sesame, sunflower). :)
eating a jar of peanut butter isn’t the end of the world and you won’t gain weight overnight, hollllaaaa
This inspires me sooo much
3 lbs neon-colored “feminine” dumbbells.
There is no excuse for using such a thing between the ages of 5-95
Light dumbbells are incredibly useful if:
- You are new to strength training and are seeking to master the movements before you begin lifting…
I keep getting a few people asking me about yoga, and not knowing where to start so i thought id make a list of all the youtube videos i used when i started doing yoga
- Morning Yoga for Flexibility
- De-stress Yoga
- Yoga for Inspiration
- Yoga for Geting Out Of Your Own Way
- Strength Building Yoga
- Strength: Abs Buns and Thighs
- Weight Loss: Strong Abs
- Before Bed Time Yoga
- Loosen up the Hips with Tara Stiles
- Yoga to Open the Hips and Back
- Weight Loss: Work those hips!
- Get Strong & Sexy Shoulders, Arms and Back!
- Yoga for a Strong Core
If you want to challenge yourself!
- Tara Stiles: Yoga Weight Loss & Balance Workout
- Yoga Flow 201 | 32 minutes | Twist Focus
- Yoga Flow 202 | 30 minutes | Fat Burning
- Yoga 101 | 30 minutes | Easy Beginner Practice
- Yoga Flow 301 | 50 minutes | Well Rounded Practice
- YOGA WITH LES: Intermediate Vinyasa
- Yoga Quickie!! Balance Focus 21 minutes
- Power Yoga for Strength
Youtube Channels worth subscribing to
- Tara Stiles
- Yoga Today
- Sadie Nardini
- Ekhart Yoga
- Bryan & Rob’s Yoga & Workout Videos
- Do Yoga With MeBooks worth reading
- The Women’s Health Big Book of Yoga: The Essential Guide to Complete Mind/Body Fitness
- Slim Calm Sexy Yoga: 210 Proven Yoga Moves for Mind/Body Bliss
- Yoga Cures: Simple Routines to Conquer More Than 50 Common Ailments and Live Pain-FreeSites to visit
I’m happy to answer any other questions anyone might have
Ohhh I wanna try!
Normal 30 Day Shred Links not working?
Reblog & tell your followers for people who need the new links. (:
PRAISE JESUS, THANK YOU GO FIGURE YOU ARE A GOD.
Samasthiti or “equal standing” pose is the yoga pose that all other poses originate from. The importance of aligning this pose is integral to the alignment of the entire yoga practice. Samasthiti represents balance and harmony in the body.
When looking at a yoga pose we always begin from the ground up.
- stand evenly on both feet as well as the four points of your feet (big toe mound, pinky toe mound, inner heel, and outer heel)
- engage your quadriceps muscles & press your thigh bones back.
- level your pelvis
-lift upward from your low back and both sides of your waist
- broaden your collarbones
- drop your shoulders down away from your ears
- reach your fingertips toward the floor
- chin level to the ground and crown of your head facing straight up
Now you are ready to add to your asana by lifting your arms overhead to urdhva hastasana “upward hands pose. ” keeping your alignment of hips stacked over heels and extension in your spine, raise your arms up to the sky. Often times I see students poke their bottom ribs out of their body here which deviates from the alignment of Samasthiti. If you find yourself doing that, draw your bottom ribs back into you spine. Fully extend both arms and even fingertips.
Take the time for this pose every day and most importantly don’t forget to breathe!!!